12/11/2010


Ode to the ill.......


O give me a boyfriend oos got the OCD;
who'll scrub the bathroom floor more compulsively than me
stop time, stop all the clocks on the number 23
smashing glass into spirals as his mind drills into me......

spare me the man with the maniac's depression
who'll get high then crash low during morbid sexy sessions
from the fifteenth floor he'll cling, hanging onto tension
though his words have all gone his dead mother gets a mention

i'll run from the man who has lots of different voices
his unwelcoming friends overriding all his choices
stick an axe in my head but it wasn't him who did it
turn my face for a moment and there's one born every minute

but show me the man that the world describes as normal
try and box me on a shelf where the running order's formal
let his mum and his dad and his sisters all adore me
watch me jump off the edge as the cliff drops down before me

no:- give me a man who is mad in every way
who constantly surprises me - a new brain every day
who exalts me in his worship though his head has gone away
yes the man who's lost forever is the man to make me stay

R.I.P Jimmy x



what went wrong?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GFlRZBOk6w

drugs don't work   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRG-CqnMWlI

search for godiva's escapades on FB and add me.....
wanna reminder of the URL?  email godivasescapades@hotmail.co.uk x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy..

Wife said...

Godiva fears not the fire?

Godiva said...

Godiva fears not......x

Anonymous said...

Balls x