24/02/2011

******COMPETITION!***********


I met mrs mac on a craggy slope on the west of koh phangan. 

I had been wanking in my hut, when I heard beautiful strumming coming from a nearby terrace.  I abandoned my wank to find it.  And there, amongst two mushroom-eyed Americans, I found mrs mac.

On recounting this to pac man, he mused ingeniously that there is in fact no accurate name for the female wank. “A word is missing here”, he reasoned.

So I challenge you to come up with a name for this blessed ritual that I live my mornings by.

In a way that truly gives it the lustre, vim and vigour it deserves. 

Bring it up at your pub quiz, muse over your cornflakes.  See what cums to mind in your final throes….

No frick, no flicking my bean and NO twatting myself off, I want the real deal. 

The prize is a pair of computer games dirty pants.




2 comments:

Wife said...

Marvellous

Anonymous said...

clitowristing