12/05/2010

cock rock

I’ve had all sorts of lovely dick -
Small ones that have done the trick
Big cocks that have started to drop
Tradesmens dicks that have finished me off
Two in the hand and one in the face
All fours in the garden of a stately place

My friend had sex and it made her cry
She got fisted while being lifted and it gave her piles
I stopped breathing once but he carried on
but at least he had a condom on

Cut cocks in Israel on the banks of the dead sea
Army boys cocks coming all over me
Old men’s cocks and young boys shanks
Joyless cocks - should have said no thanks

Pilots and painters and dealers and hicks
Licked Kiwis balls while they called me bitch
Transvestites and gays and women and strays
Pump and squirters never cease to amaze

French boys and models and men with no names
Been shat on by birds doing the walk of shame
Sucked off a bouncer in the front of his motor
Worn their string of pearls like a Gucci choker

Got my knickers ripped and found out through my mum
Got fucked up on a barge then got fucked up the bum
Had sex on my friend in the koh tao sea
It served him right for pissing on me

All these things are true, and all these things I like
You could say I was the world’s best bike
But I like your cock, and you know why?
Cos it’s on the end of you, but I know it’s mine.

No comments: